Duties of Membership
- Donate US $5,000 to The Rotary Foundation in a Rotary year.
- Recruit one other Rotarian to do the same.
- Donations may take the form of cash instruments, credit cards, stock and other capital assets, or irrevocable insurance policies made to the Bequest Society.
- Contributions should be made directly to the Rotary Foundation. Donors should notify PDG Ed Mullen, White Hat Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, 254 698 2304, of their contributions and status.
- All contributions will be credited to the Rotarian Donor, Club, and District. The donor may indicate the program or Fund to which the donation should be applied.
Contributions qualify for Paul Harris Fellowships if the donor specifies the Annual Fund as the recipient.
- Each additional $5,000 donation will be awarded another Concho for the White Hat pin.